Classical Training for dancers ages 14 & up
CITY BALLET SCHOOL's Adult Open Ballet classes consistently offer the highest level of classically based open ballet instruction in the Bay Area. We feature teachers such as Yuri Possokhov, Joanna Berman, Amy Seiwert, Christopher Stowell, Jaime Diaz, Pascal Molat, and Sherri LeBlanc.
Intermediate to Advanced classes are offered Monday through Friday. Please check the schedule below for times and teachers. Professional dancer discounts are given with verification.
Please note that all classes are limited to those aged 14 years or older.
Open Class Schedule
Classes are Monday – Friday 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Week of June 19th to June 24th
Monday 06/19/2017 Marina Alexandrova
Tuesday 06/20/2017 Marina Alexandrova
Wednesday 06/21/2017 Joanna Berman
Thursday 06/22/2017 Amy Seiwert
Friday 06/23/2017 Anne-Sophie Rodriguez
Saturday 06/24/2017 Marianna Lobanova
- Drop-in Rate $15.00 - Must be at least 14 years of age or older to participate.
- Professional Rate $13.00 - Must be active company member (dancers must be registered through director's roster submitted by company) or show company proof. No exceptions!
- Student Rate $13.00 - Must be an active member of a ballet school.
- City Ballet Dance Class Card of 10 classes $130.00 (13.00 per class) The dance class cards do not expire.
- Former City Ballet Student $9.00 – Must be in good standing.
- City Ballet School Parents with current student in school $13.00.
- A $1.00 charge is added to all card transactions, regardless of the amount.
- Purchased class cards are treated as cash and do not expire. Lost cards will not be replaced.
- No Barre Only rates.
- Dancers will not be allowed into class if more than 10 minutes after class has started.
- Class size limited to the first 40 dancers. Absolutely no exceptions!
- No cell phones allowed in class.
- Please be courteous to other dancers while on the floor.
- Check your attitude in at the front door.
City Ballet reserves the right to refuse service to anyone not adhering to "Ballet etiquette".